Pleg device in Homewave

I am trying to find a way to have the Pleg Device on my Homewave app but I don’t see anyway to do so, Is there a way ?

If not, this would be a beautifull addition to Homewave, my goal is to be able to arm/bypass a PLEG device when i’m out on the road and I want to deactivate a specific pleg, example, I have a pleg that tell’s me if someone rings the front door bell and it send me a picture of the party, I usually don’t want to receive this information if I’m at home.

Thanks for the help

[quote=“goldriver, post:1, topic:183868”]I am trying to find a way to have the Pleg Device on my Homewave app but I don’t see anyway to do so, Is there a way ?

If not, this would be a beautifull addition to Homewave, my goal is to be able to arm/bypass a PLEG device when i’m out on the road and I want to deactivate a specific pleg, example, I have a pleg that tell’s me if someone rings the front door bell and it send me a picture of the party, I usually don’t want to receive this information if I’m at home.

Thanks for the help[/quote]

I don’t know that there’s a way to do this directly from home wave. I just end up using a virtual switch linked to arming/disarming the pleb and seems to work fine, if that helps.

I’ll have a look, with any luck this is not too hard to add

this would be an awsome addition, I decided to get away from luup programming for the easy way that provides

thank you so much for looking into this

I’d also love to see this in the next release if possible.
What would be amazing would be to be able to get a timer value from a PLEG and display that as well as the ability to bypass and arm it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be amazing would be to be able to get a timer value from a PLEG and display that as well as the ability to bypass and arm it.
Sounds like you want to use PLTS instead of PLEG.

I’d love a PLEG control!! I use PLEG for everything from Alarm system, Motion lights, Heating, A/V and Camera Tracking. If you can then I’d love to see;

• Arm / Disarm state aware & control
  • Action last trigger value read ( date / Time)
  • Condition state value read (eg True / False)

Please please please :blush:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for pleg

That would be great!

The current beta build has PLEG support,but for arming / disarming only. I’m unable to get my PLEG device to change state or trigger on my test Vera on UI7, and as a result I don’t get useful info posted to HomeWave that I can display. Hopefully I can sort out my issues with PLEG before I release this version of HomeWave.

I ended up implementing PLEG support using binary sensor controls. This allows arming / disarming and will show the “sensor” as tripped when one or more PLEG conditions of the device have been satisfied.

Great!!!

SUPER, when should the new release be available on the app store ?