PLEG arm/bypass

Is it possible for an “arm/bypass” toggle for PLEG controllers?

Hopefully this would be useful for loads of people as PLEG is the default logic handler.
I know it’s possible for 2 scenes to arm and bypass, but it’s long winded and not as slick as a simple toggle.

Thanks.

Already possible! Add a binary sensor and link it to your PLEG device. It’ll show the device state and allows arming / disarming. For the latter you have to enable “allow arm/bypass” in properties, and set the control to “Enabled” there.

Perfect, thank you. chuffed with that.

Perfict, but not working.
Always this sensor Tripped :frowning: And cannot change Arm/Disarm

If you want to be able to change the armed / bypass status, go into the control properties and set the control to Enabled (for binary sensors, interaction is disabled by default)

I’m not sure why your sensor would always be tripped; my PLEG devices in HomeWave correctly reflect the status in Vera. Can you verify that the PLEG device is not tripped in Vera when it shows tripped in HomeWave?

Odd… if I add a binary control and try to map it to my PLEG instance, my PLEG isn’t listed in the device list. I currently have my PLEG under “No room,” and while there are some of my other devices there, PLEG isn’t one of them.

[quote=“intveltr, post:5, topic:189419”]If you want to be able to change the armed / bypass status, go into the control properties and set the control to Enabled (for binary sensors, interaction is disabled by default)

I’m not sure why your sensor would always be tripped; my PLEG devices in HomeWave correctly reflect the status in Vera. Can you verify that the PLEG device is not tripped in Vera when it shows tripped in HomeWave?[/quote]

Cool that we can see the arm/bypass status of sensors. I’ve enabled “arm/bypass” on a couple of my door sensors. State displays–how can I change it? Because SQC had neither display nor control of arm/bypass, I implemented a small pile of virtual binary switches to control that. If I can lose those, it cleans a lot of things up.

DOH!!! Saw the actual enable/disable when I got home. Happy camper.

–Richard