Playbar Question/Issue

Has anyone else used the Sonos plugin to control a Sonos playbar?
i’m in the process of troubleshooting, but it appears as if when using automation to group zones together (see screenshot), i am successfully able to group multiple sonos zones consisting of connect amps together, but the playbars do not seem ever successfully get added to the group…i’m relatively new to using the playbar, so not sure if this is expected behavior or not.

Please check the logs when you run this action,searching for lines containing the string Sonos. Is there errors ?

Maybe Playbar requires a special treatrment ?

Please ungroup everything properly with the Sonos control application and then please run this command in the Vera and provide the result:

luup.log(luup.variable_get('urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ZoneGroupTopology', "ZoneGroupState", xxx))(replace xxx by the id of one of your Sonos devices)

Then group as master your playbar with another Sonos zone using the Sonos control application and run the same command.

Finally group as slave your playbar with another Sonos zone using the Sonos control application and run the same command.

Thanks for your patience…I have not gone through log files in the past, so please bear with me.

I installed the InfoViewer app, which seems to provide me log level views to activities on the Vera.

I ran the command, luup.log(luup.variable_get(‘urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ZoneGroupTopology’, “ZoneGroupState”, 256))
Where 256 being the Device id of one of my sonos devices, however, while i do see the luup command for the request i entered in the log file, there is nothing that follows that contains Sonos.

Is there something else I may be missing to troubleshoot issues where playbars are not being added to groups successfully?

If you have set a filter on “Sonos” in Infoviewer, please use something like:

luup.log("Sonos netwrok: " .. luup.variable_get('urn:upnp-org:serviceId:ZoneGroupTopology', "ZoneGroupState", 256))