placing time / weather / weather icon on home screen

I noticed a user had the time, current weather & weather icon on his screen over the home page image he was using typical to what you see on an iPhone… I do see and option to use an external device to provide 3 readings in the “add button” in set up. What’s the easiest cleanest way to add the time, current weather & weather icon on his screen over the home page image? I’ve attached my home screen and an image of the info I’d like to add to help others help me… Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I used the weather underground plugin for Vera to be able to add outside temp to my homewave screens. I don’t however have the time displayed. My guess is that there is an app for that as well although I would think there would be a simple way to include the time in Homewave.

Thanks! I now have the temp and humidity on my home screen…still can’t figure out how to get the current weather icon to display…any ideas?

Seems I have another small issue… I notice a blue banner at the top of my PC screen when logged into Vera that says:

“WUIWeather : Registration Key needed from Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com). Set in Dialog, and Save/Reload.”

When I look into the app settings the correct location and key is entered… I don’t see “dialog” anywhere within the UI that would allow me to save/reload… Any ideas?

I would try reloading the key. I had the same issue and after loading the key a few times, the banner went away… I think I had more trouble just finding where to get the key at the Weather Underground website than getting the key installed but I did eventually figure both out.

Reg Key Warning no longer pops up…guessing cache just needed to refresh.

Still can’t figure out how to get the current weather icon to display…any ideas?

There’s a weather icon control you can add (at the bottom of the list). It defaults to a clock, but you can edit the control to change it to weather. Looks like it adds temp, humidity, wind speed/direction, and cloud coverage image.

Is that what you are looking for?