Philio PSM02 Multisensor 4 in 1

The slim multi-sensor PSM02 has PIR, door/window, temperature and
illumination. Does anyone knowes when Vera will start suporting the door/window sensor? It dosen’t show up on the UI, so
I only have 3 devices on the dashbord.

+1

?

I am experiencing the same problem as you, and would also like a solution to this.

Me three, and my device was shipped from Vera (surprisingly, since I bought it from TigerDirect.)

Same for me - waiting for solution…

Device is missing in library - somebody know when it could be added?

I’d open a ticket with MCV support.

how’s the other functionality, does it work well with Vera so far?

yes, other is working - I already have contacted the support - but in this time no solution.

Answer from Support:

Hi Michael,

I’ve checked your device and as far as I could see from the logs the Philio 4in1 uses the same variable for both contact and PIR sensors. This means that if the PIR or contact sensors are tripped the same device will be tripped.

I’ve sent a request to my colleagues from the development team to add support for it. Once they will add support for it we will release a firmware update which should contain that fix.

I will notify you once it is available.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thank you.

Any news?

I am realy need woking door sensor on it

Hello,

Is there any new on this? I also would like to differentiate between the motion sensor and door sensor!

I have recently written a review on the Philio PSM02 here:

http://www.smartofthehome.com/2014/04/philio-psm02-4-in-1-multisensor/

Thanks,

Jim

The manual published on vesternet clearly states 3 devices is correct since PIR and Door Sensor are combined into one device.
Meaning once the PIR OR door sensor reports activity the device for PIR will show motion.

I’m really frustrated since I planned to use door and PIR separately. It seems I have to buy 2 devices then (1x door + 1x PIR)

I think there is any misunderstanding.
The device is a 4-1 device, only the firmware can not see the difference between motion and door sensor, because of using the same variable, as support wrote:

..as far as I could see from the logs the Philio 4in1 uses the same variable for both contact and PIR sensors. ...Once they will add support for it we will release a firmware update which should contain that fix.

You can see in log the errors about this fact of missing handling:

[size=8pt][font=courier]01 12/19/13 8:29:44.678 LuaInterface::CallFunction_Variable func: w_switch Device_Variable 51 urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SecuritySensor1:Tripped failed [string “…”]:14: bad argument #1 to ‘sub’ (string expected, got nil) <0x2c15d680>
06 12/19/13 8:29:44.679 Device_Variable::m_szValue_set device: 51 service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SecuritySensor1 variable: LastTrip was: 1387438082 now: 1387438184 #hooks: 0 upnp: 0 v:0xea2e48/NONE duplicate:0 <0x2c15d680>
06 12/19/13 8:30:22.557 Device_Variable::m_szValue_set device: 51 service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SecuritySensor1 variable: Tripped was: 1 now: 0 #hooks: 1 upnp: 0 v:0xe9d728/NONE duplicate:0 <0x2c15d680>
01 12/19/13 8:30:22.558 LuaInterface::CallFunction_Variable func: w_switch Device_Variable 51 urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SecuritySensor1:Tripped failed [string “…”]:14: bad argument #1 to ‘sub’ (string expected, got nil) <0x2c15d680>
06 12/19/13 8:30:22.559 Device_Variable::m_szValue_set device: 51 service: urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SecuritySensor1 variable: LastTrip was: 1387438184 now: 1387438222 #hooks: 0 upnp: 0 v:0xea2e48/NONE duplicate:0 <0x2c15d680>
[/font][/size]

The lack of support for this device is disturbing… considering that MCV is the U.S. distributor for Philio Tech. ::slight_smile:

Not sure if any of you tried this or not, but I found this article stating the fourth function is undefined from the factory. He has a screen dump of the options page for the device with settings for the fourth variable…

door sensor fully working on UI7