Philio In-Wall 2 * 1.5 KW Switch with Power Meter

Hi New to Z-wave but working on it :slight_smile: I have installed a Philio In-Wall 2 * 1.5 KW Switch with Power Meter that controls two sets of lights via my Vera Lite First I installed MiOS Update Utility so the unit recognizes the Philio In-Wall 2 * 1.5 KW Switch with Power Meter, which then shows up as follows :_
Philio Both Loads
Philio Load one
Philio Load two
Philio Pan04 Relay switch

Using the PC software interface I can turn each relay on or off individually also they work from my remote tablet, I can not however turn the relays on or off from the local light switches :frowning: I have checked the wiring and all seems to be connected as it should be, is there a setting I am missing to get this unit to understand the local switches as the included printed instructions are not very useful really ?

I have been investigating a bit more, I disconnected the light switches excluded the Pan4 from Vera Lite, then followed the Reset on the Pan 4 to set it back to default, then included it back into the system where it shows up with the same 4 devices.

Now the odd bit with nothing connected to S1 or S2 I would expect no power on those two connections but they are live ? according to the wiring diagram the light switch is fed with a live then connected to the Relay which would make both sides of the light switch live irrespective of the light switch position which can not be correct.

Does this sound like a fault in the relay ? or is there a setting to change this so S1 and S2 are not live all the time ? fast going off this switch…

Decided I would post the fix for my problem, give in with said switch , parcel up and return to seller as faulty as the S1 and S2 terminals are live all the time even with just a live and neutral connected to the relay, now awaiting replacement Fibaro Relay Insert 2 * 1.5 KW .

After trying to read a set of letters and type them in correctly, then answer two more question, then answer a geography quiz “Which is the country with the most people ?” I can see why it’s hard to get answers here ;D

Thats odd, I have one and it is fine.
Too bad though that the power metering is just the total of the two switches together. And it is not visible in the U15 per device but in one of the other two devices.

After device included got 4 devices shows up
Philio Both Loads
Philio Load one
Philio Load two
Philio Pan04 Relay Smartswitch with power meter.

And all working fine some time. Philio Pan04 Relay Smartswitch show power load in real time.
Then suddenly Smartswitchs appears on other child devices.

Philio Both Loads show 30 Kwh some frozen value
Philio Load one show 30 Kwh some frozen value
Philio Load two show 0 Kwh
Philio Pan04 Relay Smartswitch show correct power load.

Normal working config:

"id": "48", "device_type": "urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:BinaryLight:1", "room": "0", "id_parent": 33, "disabled": 0, "device_file": "D_BinaryLight1.xml", "impl_file": "", "manufacturer": "", "model": "", "altid": "e1", "ip": "", "mac": "", "time_created": "1392733232", "states": [ { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveDevice1", "variable": "ManufacturerInfo", "value": "0,0,0", "id": 0 }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveDevice1", "variable": "Capabilities", "value": "211,156,1,4,16,1,L,R,B,RS,|37,50,", "id": 1 }, { "service": "urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1", "variable": "Status", "value": "1", "id": 2 }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1", "variable": "KWH", "value": "0.3800", "id": 3 }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1", "variable": "KWHReading", "value": "1393336995", "id": 4 }

Config with frozen kwh value:

"id": "48", "device_type": "urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:BinaryLight:1", "room": "0", "id_parent": 33, "disabled": 0, "device_file": "D_BinaryLight1.xml", "impl_file": "", "manufacturer": "", "model": "", "altid": "e1", "ip": "", "mac": "", "time_created": "1392733232", "states": [ { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveDevice1", "variable": "ManufacturerInfo", "value": "0,0,0", "id": 0 }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:ZWaveDevice1", "variable": "Capabilities", "value": "211,156,1,4,16,1,L,R,B,RS,|37,50,", "id": 1 }, { "service": "urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1", "variable": "Status", "id": 2, "value": "0" }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1", "variable": "KWH", "id": 3, "value": "0.5000" }, { "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1", "variable": "KWHReading", "id": 4, "value": "1393389872" }, { "id": 251, "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1", "variable": "Watts", "value": "30" }, { "id": 253, "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1", "variable": "Log", "value": "30,30,30,1393389000,1" }, { "id": 254, "service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:EnergyMetering1", "variable": "ActualUsage", "value": "1" }, { "id": 174, "service": "urn:upnp-org:serviceId:SwitchPower1", "variable": "Target", "value": "0" }

It happens 3 or 4 times in one month. All the time need to restore userdata.json to get it working again.
And power usage history are incorrect with incorrect values from frozen smartswitches.

Why smartswitches appears on child devices?
And if they appears, how to make it show correct values, will be great to see power metering on separate loads.