Part of system hangs when using Arduino and PLEG

I first posted my problem in the PLEG section:

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,26077.0.html

Seems like the problem is coming from the Arduino Sensor Plugin. Is there a fix for this? Or am i doing something wrong?

Plugin version: 1.4b1
Lib version:1.4b1 (18848A2)

Do you have (and not ) in your I_Arduino plugin file? This was updated a while ago and might fix your problems.

Will try it. Thank for helping me out.

Already using the file with the job instead of run commands. Any idea what else causes the problem?
I have my I_Arduino1.xml included as attachment.

Memory shortage? Which Vera model do you have?

I’m using a Vera Lite running 1.5.622 firmware. System monitor shows over 45 MB memory available.

Sorry. Don’t know why it restarts. The debug possibilities on Vera is minimal when it comes to why it decides to restarts of the luup-engine.

It freezes. At least parts of it (arduino gateway) No restarts occur. I will look further info it. Thanks for your time.

no problem :slight_smile:

I see your on the beta 1.4. Have you tried 1.3 to see if you have the same problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My sensors are not easy to reach/program, so i hope i can fix it otherwise. At the moment i’m configuring pleg in a different way to minimize the send/recieve to the sensors.
One of my last options will be switching back to 1.3 :slight_smile:

I don’t see that switching back should make any real difference.

Works fine now :slight_smile: At first i had pleg configured in such way that when a value (humidity) changed the state of a switch was triggered and thus generating a send/recieve. Also when the switch was in the right state. That happened every 30s. Now i’m using a trigger instead and i’m only generating traffic when necesarry. No more freezing so far.