Panning of cameras...

Do you guys think that the panning of security cameras is an important feature to have?

Most definitely. I will be a lot happier if this was so rather than just having a still photo of the what the security camera take now.

SC guys told me they do have it on the list and are working on solutions to wow us.

Given the Limited screen real-estate, it would be handy for the Panning “Controls” to be [transparently] over-layed onto the corresponding parts of the image (Left/Right/Up/Down), or use the Flick-gestures.

Squeeze and Un-squeeze could also be used to represent ZoomIn/Out, again to save screen space on iPhones.

[quote=“guessed, post:4, topic:166751”]Given the Limited screen real-estate, it would be handy for the Panning “Controls” to be [transparently] over-layed onto the corresponding parts of the image (Left/Right/Up/Down), or use the Flick-gestures.

Squeeze and Un-squeeze could also be used to represent ZoomIn/Out, again to save screen space on iPhones.[/quote]

Agreed, keep the picture as large as possible, I think TotalControl uses flick gestures. I don’t know if this would be possible, but don’t the Panasonic cameras allow you to click on the image in the web UI and the camera moves to center the image on that point? I very cool feature…one-touch movement.