Pairing/modifying Fibaro 3in1 motion sensor

I am having a heck of a time pairing (completely) and later modifying the parameters of the v3.2 fibaro motion sensor. I can get it mostly paired and working, but the seismic sensor never seems to show up correctly. Only once did it show ip correctly. My biggest issue is after pairing, I want to change sensitivity, reporting thresholds and intervals. I’ve tried so many ways to get this to work including setting the sensor on top of the controller overnight to see if it can configure. No matter what I do, it always reports “Waiting for wake-up to configure “.

Does anyone have a step-by-step sure-fire way to pair these?

Hello @jr4div2

Thank you for contacting eZLO Smarter Home Control’s support.

To wake up your Fibaro 3in1 motion sensor click just once the action button and keep the sensor within 3 feet of your controller, please.

Give it a try and let us know your results, please.

Regards,

Jonathan Botero.
Customer Care Tier 1 Support.

I’ve done that countless times. I’ve removed the sensor, added it back, modified the parameters, pressed the button to wake it, done the configure now on the vera. I have tried all the things that are normal or at least normal according to instructions and what I have read. I still cannot get it to pair completely except for the one time. I have this “_GET_LANG(generic_sensor,sensor)” that should be the seismic sensor I believe. I have never been able to get the parameters updated to what I want.

Ok. I think that did the trick. I did have to press the button “one click” about 10 times as I watched the Vera status updating on my ipad. It finally configured everything after many single clicks during the process and the seismic sensor finally showed up.

Thanks

Hello @jr4div2

You are most welcome. We are glad to know that everything is working fine now. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need it. Take care!

Regards,

Jonathan Botero.
Customer Care Tier 1 Support.