Pair schlage be469??

Is there a video on how to pair this lock with vera lite? There is instruction on pairing with nexia however, I have vera.

I press the schlage button, enter the 6 digit programming code and the light blinks. But the vera cannot pick it up.

The lock is working( not installed on the door). I cannot figure out how to pair the damn thing. I’ve also searched with no results. Thanks

Just bring the Vera close to the lock and put it into pairing mode. On lock do the same steps you listed in your post. Leave the Vera next to the lock for several minutes to allow the lock to fully pair.

I must be doing something wrong.

I bring the vera to the lock. Press the add button( it starts blinking). Then I hit schlage button, enter the programming code(it also starts blinking). However, after about 30 seconds the lock stops blinking while the vera is still blinking.

It doesn’t pair and I’m not sure why the schlage lock times out. What am I doing wrong

The lock might think it is paired to another controller. Try to exclude the lock (same process just hit the minus button) and then try to pair it again.

[quote=“Jnickell100, post:3, topic:177122”]I must be doing something wrong.

I bring the vera to the lock. Press the add button( it starts blinking). Then I hit schlage button, enter the programming code(it also starts blinking). However, after about 30 seconds the lock stops blinking while the vera is still blinking.

It doesn’t pair and I’m not sure why the schlage lock times out. What am I doing wrong[/quote]

Did you press the Zero?

This is what I did:
On Vera
1.) Bring the vera (with an extention cord plugged in) near the touchpad, with the door open, and unlocked…
2.) do an exclude. (Device Tab on Vera, → Add New Device → Next to “Advanced Z-Wave devices” Press ADD
3.) on the bottom half, under “Any type of Z-Wave device which you can bring close to Vera”
Select, Exclude and With, Select “Full Power”
4.) Press the “Go” Button.

immediately on the door
5.) Press the Schlage Button - It Should lock
6.) Press the Schlage Button again, Input your Programming Code… THEN press Zero…
7.) Wait until the green check box shows on the Lock Touchpad.

On Vera
8.) do an Include. (Device Tab on Vera, → Add New Device → Next to “Advanced Z-Wave devices” Press ADD
9.) on the bottom half, under “Any type of Z-Wave device which you can bring close to Vera”
Select, Include and With, Select “Full Power”
10.) Press the “Go” Button.

immediately on the door
11.) Press the Schlage Button - It Should lock
12.) Press the Schlage Button again, Input your Programming Code… THEN press Zero…
13.) Wait until the green check box shows on the Lock Touchpad.

14.) Then wait an Additional 10 minutes, just leave it there.

I know I’m resurrecting an old thread, but I wanted to take the time to thank Wesman for this write up as it helped me get my Schlage lock working!

Thanks you Wesman.

Press the Schlage Button - It Should lock
This never occurred, but the lock still synced with my system.