openLuup upgrade is not happening

Due to an issue on VERA code.mios.servers openLuup users may have an issue to upgrade.
Until they solve this, openLuup users can get a version 1536 from here ( it is a beta fixing a couple of issue and introducing autoupdate flag management for plugin on UI7 exclusively )

[quote=“amg0, post:1, topic:192108”]Due to an issue on VERA code.mios.servers openLuup users may have an issue to upgrade.
Until they solve this, openLuup users can get a version 1536 from here ( it is a beta fixing a couple of issue and introducing autoupdate flag management for plugin on UI7 exclusively )[/quote]Thanks for the info and file… I tried many tricks yesterday to complete the upgrade and just gave up suspecting something like this

I hope MCV can fix this next week. here is a package with 1543

Appreciate the support for the openLuup community. I hope so too… otherwise you’ll just have to move to GitHub! :wink:

Appreciate the support for the openLuup community. I hope so too… otherwise you’ll just have to move to GitHub! ;)[/quote]
I ll PM you

Appreciate the support for the openLuup community. I hope so too… otherwise you’ll just have to move to GitHub! ;)[/quote]
I ll PM you[/quote]

V 1561 is here for openLuup Users