Notifications from door locks

I would like to know how to get notifications if someone uses a pin on the front door between certain hours. For example I would like to be notified if my son comes home during the day between 10am and 2pm.

Please help.

Thanks

I am a newbie also, but in the Vera instructions, they have a small tutorial on how to access the individual properties. Go here:http://docs5.mios.com/doc.php?language=1&manual=1&platform=3Lite&page=add_device_zwave_properties_options

So, you select the lock you want to control, click the wrench, and in the window that opens, click notifications. You can select when/how to be notified on any particular lock, ie when a correct code is entered. If you create a code for each user, you will be notified of when their code is entered. As for specific time frames, I think that you have to have advanced programming skills. Anyway, don’t forget to click SAVE after entering the notifications. I have created notifications for contractors that need access to my home, so I know exactly when they come to work and leave at the end of the day.