Not Receiving Sensor Alerts or Recording Doorbell Video

I recently switched from a Vera Plus to a Ezlo Plus to get improved doorbell performance. When I first installed the new Ezlo Plus controller all worked well. Shortly after, it stops recording Vistacam 1200 videos and sending alerts. Next it stopped sending alerts whenever a door/window or motion sensor detected a state change. I can see the sensor is sensing the state change & motion, but the controller is not sending an alert to either the Vera or Miso App. After reinstalling the doorbells several times the controller is sending motion detection alerts, but not recording videos.
I use the system as a Security System and it has not worked as such since late January 2024. Is anyone else having similar issues?

Hello @Merritte

Sorry for the wait.

We are experiencing some issues with the doorbell and other cameras listing the recordings on the MiOS app on iPhone with iOS 17 and Android 13 and 14, it is a general issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• After reinstalling the doorbells several times the controller is sending motion detection alerts, but not recording videos.
    The videos are being listed using Android 12, at the moment is the only workaround available.

About the notifications and the ring notifications, we have tried to replicate the issue in our lab and it is not reproducible. Could you try uninstalling and installing the app again, please?