no notifications anymore after reboot

hello Richard,

I have got a wierd issue. On one of my android phones I installes vera alerts.
It was working fine, but when I reboot, vera alerts doesn’t give notifications anymore.

When I de-install the app and re-install, than the ( old) messages come through and also the new messages. But when I reboot again , again no notifications… what could be the problem?

callbar T61 running android 4.2.2

Thanks,
Cor

Anyone ?!?

It is kind of working when I choose a LAN profile , but it is not reliable , it suddenly stopes recieving notificatins , scheduling wifi on-off , also doesn’t work to solve this.

Cor

It’s very difficult to understand what your problem is.

You talk about multiple phones … LAN Mode only ? Not sure ?
All phones stop receiving messages ?
Reboot Vera ? Or Reboot your phone … More specific details and a clearer description of what works and what does not work would help.
Are there any error messages ?
Have you looked at the Vera Log files ?
Why is your Vera Rebooting ?

Sorry I wasn’t clear.

Vera 3 running fine , no reboots
multiple android phones ( Samsung) running vera alerts without a problem (Via vera alerts-mobil).
I only have an issue with 1 phone. (callbar T61 running android 4.2.2)

In more depth:
Now , I have an android phone here laying arround which I want to install near my gate , for notifications over there.
Since there is trouble with the “vera-alerts-LAN” ( it stops recieveing after some time) I wanted to use the “vera alerts-mobil” option. This worked fine , untill I rebooted the phone , Than no notifications anymore on that cellphone.

I had to de-install vera alerts and install again for the app to work again. Tried again , shut the phone down , start up and no notifications. The only way to get the notifications again is to remove the app , install the app (on the phone).

Today I tried the “vera alerts-LAN” option , but this stopped after some time, ( I understand this is a known issue/bug). But when I reboot the phone with the "vera alerts-LAN"option , it starts working again ( although intermittant).

Thanks for your help ,
Cor

Anyone knows how to troubleshoot? :-\

Thanks,
Cor

Did you clone the phone ? Try registering the phone with a DIFFERENT Vera Alerts Mobil ID … to do this … UNREGISTER the phone. Then in settings you have the option to SET the Vera Alerts Mobile ID … You have to have the correct number of characters … I think it’s 12. Then registers … then update your profile.

Hi Richard,

No I didn’t clone anything , I installed ,registered , inserted the Keywhich was on the phone into the vera-alert tab on the Gui of UI5 and I recieved my messages. When I reboot the phone ,nothing.

I removed the app , installed again , registered agin , I inserted the new device identifier and it works…

But when i reboot (switch on and off) … Nothing.

the 12 characters (device identifier) is instered correctly and i also recieve notificications, untill i switch the phone off and on

Cor

Try to just unregister/register the app on the phone.

Did you try to create your OWN Vera Mobile ID ?

I tried the unregister and register ,no change,after switching off and on , no notifications anymore.
This cellphone has its own profile/mobile id

Cor