No Location Info after upgrade to 1.7.4 Vera

Upgraded to Vera 1.7.4 and have double checked my iCloud passwords.

The two phones that I have in the system show the correct battery status but it tells me “No Location Information for that device”

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

[quote=“jtarkington, post:1, topic:199525”]Upgraded to Vera 1.7.4 and have double checked my iCloud passwords.

The two phones that I have in the system show the correct battery status but it tells me “No Location Information for that device”

Any suggestions?

Thanks![/quote]
I am on 1.7.4001 and it works fine
so if you are sure of your device names and password and are sure they do not use special char like quote then I suggest enabling the debug mode then forcing a luup reload and sharing the log with me via private email

Hi
Was there anything worked out about this? I seem to be getting the same error, although the plugin works most of the time, it seems generate fairly regular errors. It seems that this delays the calculation of the ETA and entry into the home mode.
Any thoughts?
Cheers

C

Not sure if it is the same issue , if this continues and you are sure you are not forcing too frequent refreshes, please try to reproduce it and enable debug to capture logs in debug mode.

Hi,

I have the same issue.

I have a driveway sensor that forces a refresh of my phone location. When it is within home the polling is 25200 so it should not be refresh locked. My last location was jul10th at 6:48PM EST, and when I went out later that night there was no location recorded. It’s been that way since my last recorded “away” event. I get “No Location Information for that device” and nothing has been changed on the phone or the Vera.

Something changed somewhere.

Thanks,
Mike

check your account pwd is correct in the plugin settings / iCloud screen
if all seems correct, please enable DEBUG mode, reload luup and share the logs so we can investigate what’s wrong