Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2021-Nov-30

Hello all,
Here are the newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform.

Here you can see the newly integrated Zigbee devices :

Manufacturer Device Type Model Number
Aqara Smart Plug ZNCZ12LM
innr Smart Plug SP 224
Linkind Motion Sensor ‎ZS1100400-IN-V1A02
Linkind Door Window Sensor ‎ZS1100500-IN-2-V1A02
Linkind Water Leak Detector LS21001-NA-V1
innr 2x smart plug SP224
ALLSUN Smart Plug Outlet ZSPW
Enbrighten GE In-Wall Smart Switch ZB4002
THIRDREALITY Door and Window Sensor ‎3RDS17BZ
Xfinity Security Door and Window Sensor MCT-350
Philips White & Color Smart Light 7820130U7
Philips Ambiance Appear Outdoor Wall Light Fixture** 1746330V7

** partially integrated

Here you can see the newly integrated ***Z-Wave devices*** :
Manufacturer Device Type Model Number
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Universal Relay ZEN17
Fibaro Walli Type E Intelligent Socket FGWOE-011
Minoston Smart ON/OFF Switch MS10ZS
Minoston ON/OFF Toggle Switch MS12ZS
Aeotec Door/Window Sensor, 2nd Edition FBA_DSB29xxx-ZWUS
Enbrighten GE In-wall Smart Switch ZW4008DV
keyWe Keyless Entry Door Lock with Keypads ‎GKW-2000D
Inovelli Light Bulb RGBW LZW42
GoControl Smart Wall Outlet WO15EMZ5-1
Enerwave Wireless Plug-In Appliance On / Off Switch Module ZWN-333
EUROTRONIC Energy-Saving Radiator Thermostat -
NEO Coolcam Motion Sensor with temperature PIR Motion Sensor

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check
-Z-Wave Full List
-Zigbee Full List
-2 Gig Full List

We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists

4 Likes

Good to see there’s progress :+1:

How about the Aeotec Multisensor 6? Last comment was “…should be included in the next release.”

I see a “EUROTRONIC Energy-Saving Radiator Thermostat” in the list. Is that the Eurotronic Spirit Z-Wave thermostat?

Let me check and return

hi @Odysee , yes the device is Eurotronic Spirit Z-Wave thermostat. And Aeotec is already integrated.

But It seems users have problems with the device integration. So I will try to dig deeper about the topic. Do you also have the device and having problems ?

Hi, I have two Aeotec Multisensor 6 and both have problems to be paired with ezlo plus.

Hi @lord55 Did you have a session with our support on your slowness problem ? Is it a related issue ? If you like we can cont. discussion there

When I tried it was not in the list of integrated devices and after no luck they returned on vera device. I will try again to pair them on ezloplus to better describe what happens.

The problem with the Multisensor 6 is that the motion sensor is missing. After inclusion there are only light, temperature, humidity and UV sensor present. Do I need to exclude and include the device?

I’ve just watched the “how-to-pair” video. The motion sensor is also missing there :wink:

After many attempts, the motion sensor is missing in ezlohub. I opened a jira support and it was closed without a solution. The device works correctly on verahub and it is a recent device.

I’ve already created a request some time ago:
https://jira.mios.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/72/ECS-410

• Your request status changed to DONE with resolution Done.

Is this a joke?!?

Hi there,

This device was integrated in Ezlo system on 8th of November after fixing last bug that we found.

We were doing retests of this device in the end of November and yesterday, we see that it works good on all Ezlo hubs.

Install the latest version of the app and check your devices working, maybe you should try to restart your system and tell us which hub and firmware are you using, please.

We made a re-test and mentioned device fully works on this firmware version.
ATOM 0.8.330
Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure 2.0.19.1773

Thank you,
Ezlo Integration Team.

1 Like

Hub: Ezlo Plus
Firmware: 2.0.21.1785.1
App: 7.81.2.10

Firmware and App should be current versions.

I’ll try to reboot the hub. Is it necessary to do a exclude/include of the Multisensor to make the changes?

@Odysee we are doing our best to serve here so there seems to be no joke , since our team is working with real devices and trying to help you. We will try to keep up with the issue and we will do everything we can to integrate the device and make it work properly.

i think its best to do that…

thanks, to help in this
p/n Aeotec Multisensor 6 ZW100-C - Z-Wave
mios beta 0.8.2
ezloplus firmware 2.0.21.1785.1
hub 90000464

I tried to include the device after unpair from vera and then reset to fabric of device and then including it to ezlo. It doesn’t appear in the list of sensor device as it is showed in the video. Then I paired it as a generic zwave device. After many affords, the device is included but without the motion sensor. Also I don’t see it in the list of integrated device. Are we talking about the same device you have integrated?

Thanks @lord55 , Maybe @DzhanAli can check the device model and firmware ? I wonder if we have a difference in the devices ?

in vera this device has:
ManufacturerInfo

VersionInfo

Seems to be firmware 1.12. My devices are 1.13. The current version is 1.14.

I’ve tried re-including the Multisensor 6 (as generic device as it’s still not listed) without success. Still no motion sensor.