Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2021-Dec-28

Hello all,
Here are the newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform lastly for this year :slight_smile:

Here you can see the newly integrated Zigbee devices :

Manufacturer Device Type Model Number
Sonoff Temperature and Humidity Sensor SNZB-02
Kichler LED Controller 15DC200(15DC300)
Philips Motion sensor 473389
LUX KONOz 180706000080
Kwikset Smart Door Lock 99140-026

Here you can see the newly integrated Z-Wave devices :

Manufacturer Device Type Model Number
The Remote Remote PSR03
Aeotec Door/Window Sensor Gen5 ZW120-A
KAIPULE PIR Motion Sensor IX30-ZWAVE-USA
Utilitech Wireless Indoor Siren TSE07-1
Baldwin Touchscreen Boulder Deadbolt 8235.190.ZW
Baldwin Touchscreen Boulder Deadbolt 8235.150.ZW
newone Mini Smart Plug N4001
Satco Plug-In Appliance Module 86-100
Honeywell Z-Wave Plug-In Outdoor Smart Switch zw4203
Leviton Scene Capable Plug-In Module VRPA1-1LW
Aeotec Dimmer Switch ZWA037-A
Dome Ware Valve Shut-Off DMWV1
KAIPULE Ceiling-Mounted PIR Motion Sensor IX32-ZWAVE-USA
Danalock Lock V3 V3-BTZU
Fortrezz Siren Stobe Alarm Wireless SSA1
2GIG Security and Automation System 2GIG-GC3-345
HomeSeer In-Wall Dimmer & Switch HS-WX300
Fibaro Walli Roller Shutter FGWREU-111

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check
-Z-Wave Full List
-Zigbee Full List
-2 Gig Full List

We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists

6 Likes

Great news, new user adding devices to kick out my soon to be former hub. I have two of the Sonoff SNZB02 Humidity sensors. How do I add them? If I add them as other zigbee devices they are added but don’t work. I put one on a terrarium where I have another humidity sensor and it doesn’t report any change in humidity or temperature.

@DzhanAli can you help here pls

1 Like

When will I be able to see all these new devices built into the app? Or can I add newly integrated devices to my ezlo? Or do I have to wait for the hub to update before I can add them?

1 Like

Same question!

Hello. Please, integrate new Aeotec Multisensor 7 (ZWA024-C).

@Mobilniy can you use here to make your request so it goes into proper workflow pls.
https://jira.mios.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/72

1 Like

WAs this ever looked into? I still can’t add the Sonof Humidity sensors.

When I tried to go to this link I am prompted for a username and password. But my Ezlo community account didn’t work. Why does this have to be so hard? If I create a new account will it conflict with my other accounts as I experienced when creating the Ezlo community account? Frustrating.

hi @rpadilla65 can you write details pls. All integrations here are tried with real devices and with sample scenes on our HQ and they are shown on youtube channel as well.
Sometimes devices sent to different regions such as EU vs USA end up with different firmware so they come up with bugs.
Can you tell us your hub model, serial, firmware , mobile app version, device

It wont create any conflict. Its integrated to our Internal development system which allows our team to access it easier.

Details are very simple, I cannot find the Sonoff SNZB-02 when I tap to add a device. If I go with Other Zigbee device, it gets stuck in Pairing your device. Please wait. I have two units and attempt to pair them about 8 feet away from the hub.

Hi @rpadilla65,

That device is integrated without the pairing wizard, which means that when you include it, you must use the “Generic Zigbee device” option:

Let us know in case you need a call

And if you read my post again you will find out that when I do this it gets stuck on “Pairing your device. Please wait”. Timer goes to zero and after an hour waiting I decided I needed to get back to life without Ezlo. I guess I will try another day. I moved from SmartThings to Ezlo as recommended by a friend. But this friend has two lights an one outlet so I should thought about it with 164 devices. I unpaired everything from SmartThings and now have a dumb house.