Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2020-Nov-18

Hello all,

As promised we continue with our posts with newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform.

Here you can see the newly integrated Z-Wave devices :

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Aeotec DSB04100 Door/Window Sensor
Schlage PIRZWave1 PIR Sensor
Hawking HRDS1 Door/Window Sensor
MCO Home MH-S212 Mini Combo Switch

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check this community post for Z-Wave , also this community post for Zigbee, and also this community post for 2 Gig Devices. We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi would it be possible in the list of devices integrated to have them grouped by manufacturer, seems crazy i have to search whole list rather than a section i am interested in.

If you are using Chrome “F3” and enter the “name” to find it on the page.

I am not using chrome, and it would make sense to have all the devices from one manufacturer next to each other, instead of spread everywhere. So if i want to see what fibaro devices are integrated, i scroll till i see fibaro and then all devices are in that section.

every browser have a “find” capability. Which browser are you using?

Cool glad to know. But the fact remains it would still make sense to list all manufacturers devices together.

So my question is still unanswered. So can we have them grouped by manufacturer? It does not have to be alphabetical, but that would help to.

Would you rather we spend our resources grouping these things, so that you don’t have to use the “find” button or do things to improve Ezlo further?

I would rather have a straight answer.

If you ask me, I would say don’t waste time with this to product management and do something more meaningful. I was trying to help you find the information by showing you the link and the “Find” button in your browser (which browser do you use?)

But they decide what they do themselves. They have to answer this question.

A yes or no would do.

I am not forcing you to waste time with these replies.

Yes my browser does have a find, but i find it’s not need if lists have some sort of order.

Like I said above,
its upto product management to make that decision, you can ask them!
I was trying to be helpful by showing you how to find the information.

Thanks for the offer of help.

I will wait for product management to answer the question.

You are very welcome :slight_smile:
always here to help!

@ElCid OCD kicking in LOL :grin:

Hi @ElCid This list is ordered by the date of being released so users can see easily what is released lately and what has been there for quite some time. However I understand your point too. Let me check what we can do without spending to much time. First thing that comes to my mind is that we have 2 places (forum & web) where we release these lists. Maybe we leave one in this order and keep one grouped by brand.
I can try once and see if it will cost us more time while doing these posts next week
Ps. OCD kicks in for me too :smiley: @cw-kid

1 Like

If you can that would make sense. i dont think the date is as important as finding things easily. No rush, maybe as you add new items you can order list in a user friendly way…

OCD or just the right way. LOL
Maybe we can set the dictionary up by the date the word first used, can’t see any issues there.

If the device list was published on the Vera website as part of their marketing blurb and compatible devices, then yes, it should be group together in manufacturers and probably by device type if they can filter

As its just a list for us lot on the forum currently Find in your browser is your friend…

Same mess on website that melih posted.
and the z-wave page

Robert Cawdrey would be turning in his grave.

This is not a new request. In may this year Pitt and myself asked this and this was promised by MCakan: