Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2020-Jul-15

Let’s see what issues you’re facing Asap.
One user having issues for whatever reason doesn’t negate what’s been done. Let’s figure out your issues then you can make whatever statement you want…this is beta testing… let’s figure out by working together before you jump into conclusions and calling names.

@Mai_Pensato,
thanks for your feedback.
We are checking the issues which you reported in the topic about Ezlo Plus.
Can you check please the FW version of the devices you have issues with.

@kigmatzomat.
OpenZwave is not supporting S2 and SmartStart.

Open Zwave does not support S2 currently. There is an ongoing effort to do so. Until devices are S2-only, it doesn’t prevent device compatibility.

Smart Start will be nice. Though I have questions on how long it will take networks to properly optimize after Smart Start enrollment.

So glad to hear you are ditching the old Vera device enrollment. I had to manually correct command classes many times or use plug ins to spackle over the gaps.

Copying features from competitors like HomeSeer is a good thing. I would look at their ZTool app. I am un-thrilled by it being a separate app but it does a fantastic job of providing useful info on enrollment, showing child devices and command classes during interrogation. It also provides a malformed response error, which in my experience means “out of range” or “batteries weak”.

Having that functionality would be good.

2 Likes

More than 2 weeks with no new integration.

Well, I know for a fact that ezlo integrated iBlinds in their latest Linux firmware release, verified with my iBlinds enabled blinds, so perhaps a post of the recent integrations to this thread is simply lagging a bit?

2 Likes