Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2020-Jul-15

Hello all,

As promised we continue with our weekly posts with newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform.

Here you can see the newly integrated Z-Wave devices:

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
GoControl WT00Z5-1 Accessory Dimmer
Aeotec ZW130-A WallMote Quad
Aeotec ZW129-A Wallmote Dual
Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Controller
Nexia NX1000 One Touch
Nodon CRC-3-1 Octan Powerful Remote Scene Controller
Nodon CRC-3-6-xx Soft Remote
Philio PSR04 Smart Color Button
Hank HKZW-SCN01 Scene Controller
Hank HKZW-SCN04 Scene Controller
Popp POPE700892 Door/Window Sensor
Popp POPP004001 Smoke Sensor/Siren

Also down below you can see the newly integrated Zigbee Device:

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Peanut PP1-WHT-US Plug

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check this community post for Z-Wave, also this community post for Zigbee, and also this community post for 2 Gig Devices. We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists.

4 Likes

Ezlo now has more Zwave integrations than anyone else in the world!

But we won’t stop here. We will continue to add and improve!

3 Likes

No you don’t. OpenZWave 1.6 has all.

Agree with these. Also other controllers like Homey support lots of zwave devices and even many more non-zwave devices.
Next to that I experienced that devices on the Ezlo list in real life don’t work at all or only partly. See my first experiences with Ezlo Plus beta testing.

1 Like

have you tested Ezlo to make this definitive statement?

Have you tested ozw?

Yes

Have you tested Ezlo?

1 Like

No, but this is not able to test. I know from vast experience that vera/ezlo do not have “all” zwave devices avalaible. Hence the long long long long debate about device support.

There is a list in the ezlo topic. Compare it with ozw1.6.

And why are you turning the question around?

Stating that you have the biggest, you should also show it to the audience. I get the feeling that you are just bragging. (Btw, no “hard” feelings :))

So you are simply guessing with no factual testing.

1 Like

U2 without proof. Mine is bigger!

But there is one big thing missing here… Ezlo dosent have a working platform… so what’s the point of your discussion?

You said you didn’t test it. (you have your admission that you are guessing with no factual testing)
My point is: You are making a statement with no basis and you confirmed it by your own admission.

And what are you doing? Wheres the proof? Wheres the comparision competitor table?

You could have asked these questions without making that false statement first. But you chose to make that unfounded statement first. Why?

Why is my statement unfounded? OZW supports “all” zwave devices. Ezlo only the ones in the ezlo device support topic. Whose statement is false? I never said your statement was false. You say mine is. Now you are turning it around again. I just react on your statement. Which can’t be true if you do no say “we support all out there”.

@melih, Last week I finally could start beta-testing the Ezlo Plus controller after waiting for 46 days. I was really looking forward to that. I shared my experiences in the topic "Beta feedback Exlo Plus"see nrs 178-180-181
To stay on-topic here. I tested 4 zwave devices so far, two of them are on your list of integrated devices: neo coolcam motion sensor and philio motion sensor. The neo coolcam works partly (motion OK, light level not), the Philio does not work at all.
Further you can not set any parameters yet, which is a basic requirement that all other controllers and platforms have.
So to be honest I’m not to impressed yet. I know your team is working on the bugs and improvements, hope to see some progress soon.

1 Like

@Mai_Pensato Have you found how many z-wave devices Homey support? I tried to find out but could only find the info that it supports ”over 50 000 devices…” but not how many of these that are z-wave.

To me at least it’s very positive to se that the list of devices benig supported is growing again (even though it’s not the old Vera products that benefits from it at the moment). Progress is always a good thing so I gonna focus on that and hope that this new linux platform will leave Beta soon … :grinning:

1 Like

You did say it. Proof is above.

Read better Melih, I did not.

And please give the result of your test to underpin your claim.