New version release??

All,

I have seen many builds go through my emailbox lately, going up to (or even beyond) version 1.29
Is there any info on when an official release is due?

1.06 works, but has its quirks and i have a feeling an incremental release might solve at least some of those.

Personally i would prefer that above tons of new functionality in a single release.
Let us know!

Henk

1.0.6 is not working for me (see thread here), and I’m not sure how to go about getting the beta. Hoping this gets resolved.

Hello,

Latest iVera beta versions have received some very positive feedbacks and although we still have some features that didn't not make it in at the moment, we will not hold for those and instead push this new major release of iVera to Apple as soon as possible so all iVera users can benefit from it.

That is GREAT news!
Hope to be able to contribute more next time!!!

[quote=“iVera, post:3, topic:168572”]Hello,

Latest iVera beta versions have received some very positive feedbacks and although we still have some features that didn't not make it in at the moment, we will not hold for those and instead push this new major release of iVera to Apple as soon as possible so all iVera users can benefit from it.[/quote]

[quote=“iVera, post:3, topic:168572”]Hello,

Latest iVera beta versions have received some very positive feedbacks and although we still have some features that didn't not make it in at the moment, we will not hold for those and instead push this new major release of iVera to Apple as soon as possible so all iVera users can benefit from it.[/quote]

Awesome! I had to switch over to Automator.app while I was waiting for an iVera update. Automator isn’t a bad app, but I much prefer iVera.

Hi!

Since the iVera release candidate 1.2.12 goes through its final paces, could someone provide the releasenotes?
One feature im particularly interested in is if iVera will support streaming video from IP cams…’

This would be a great feature i think. Maybe it would even feasable to switch back and forth from snapshot timelapse (current implementation) to full streaming.

Keep us posted J!

Henk

Any update on an ETA for the new version?