After all tests here is the Release Notes for the new EzloPi release build
Version : 3.1.4
Build : 181
- Updated support for OTA along with build value comparison and scheduled for 24hrs of duration after NMA connection is made for the first time.
- Added Reset reason, network status, chip and SDK info, network info and NMA cloud connection info to info command.
- Added config check and update feature for switching cloud environments.
- Addition of separate driver for GXHTC3 series sensor.
- Disabled all the logs including bootloader logs.
- New Partition for ESP32 standard 4MB modules.
- New memory map with aligned addresses for Provisioning data.
- Change of NVS size from 16KB to 48KB.
- Updated size for provisioning data storage partition to 32KB from 64KB.
- Expanded memory partition for Program storage to 1.9MB
- Serial Info JSON structure changed.
- MAC value type is now String instead of byte array.
- Fixes on re-registration process after a web-socket connection gets broken causing device to go offline.
- Fix with network status on serial info.
- Fixed following tickets:
- BMP280 isn’t updating its values and is stuck on 0 value.
- JSN-SR04T isn’t updating its values and is stuck on 0 value.
- Switch device incorrectly shows Armed state option.
- IR Proximity sensor uses a Light Bulb Switch device in UI - Motion Sensor device would be better.
- Current Sensor Tile is not appearing on the dashboard.
- Devices designs are overlapping with using Ezlo Pi.
- Dimmer device slider only goes to 1% minvalue not 0% as it should do so