New Thermostat design in Ezlo Dashboard

How would you like to improve this?

3 Likes

maybe change the colors of the virtual thermostats with the mode types (cool, heat and off) :thinking:

2 Likes

You can add a “State” to a “Tile”…
this way, you can have the same tile react differently to a different trigger/value…

1 Like

I only have one Z-Wave thermostat. Why do I have 3 thermostats appearing in the dashboard hub?

Screenshot pls

Cool and Heat alrady change to these colors…(off doesn’t)

1 Like

Ok, I will get them later
For some reason my hub went offline. i cant access it from either the mobile app or web dashboard

1 Like

Yes! it’s perfect

Looks good. How about changing the temperature by 0.5° steps?

1 Like

good idea…

1 Like

This is the screen shot of my dashboard
Not sure why I have 3 thermostats showing up. I only have one Z-Wave thermostat (CT101)

@serpico1 would you like us to test it on your account ? Can you create a user for support ?

sure, if you like, you can test it.
I didnt see an option for creating another user

We can use directly your credentials but a better practice is you create another temporary user for us to investigate the issue. You can do this by using the vera mobile app using the “Users” option in the left menu.

And then send me the creds with dm. Thanks

I’ve had a go today at creating a tile for my windows blinds that I can use in dashboards. I failed miserably, I don’t think I have a clue on how to create a nice looking tile, nor how to link the operators to the right functions of blinds.

It would help if the design process / ui steps (beautiful!) example of the thermostat is shown in a YouTube video, so I can better understand the right workflow.

Your not the only one :roll_eyes:

Hi @jouked we are on the process of documenting and preparing examples for the dashboard. Sure will provide a video along. I would ask for a couple of days for it pls. I will let you know asap.