New made graphs don't work (Datamine 2)

I have almost 30 graphs in my Datamine 2 and it works great for a long time. Recently I added some new devices to my domotica setup and also made 4 new graphs in Datamine 2. All data is logged into my NAS via a CIFS mount. I made the new graphs 3 days ago but still no data are in the graphs. At “Graph Channels” is see the 4 graphs but with a red bullet. All the other grpahs update fine. I checked all the settings and they are identical to some existing graphs. On my NAS i see 4 new directories made (37-38-39-40) but the underlying "raw"directory is empty.
Who can help me solve this ??

[quote=“Mai Pensato, post:1, topic:196447”]I have almost 30 graphs in my Datamine 2 and it works great for a long time. Recently I added some new devices to my domotica setup and also made 4 new graphs in Datamine 2. All data is logged into my NAS via a CIFS mount. I made the new graphs 3 days ago but still no data are in the graphs. At “Graph Channels” is see the 4 graphs but with a red bullet. All the other grpahs update fine. I checked all the settings and they are identical to some existing graphs. On my NAS i see 4 new directories made (37-38-39-40) but the underlying "raw"directory is empty.
Who can help me solve this ??[/quote]

I had similar issue, for whatever reason the mount didnt have write permissions on the folders/files of the /nas. Make sure they all have correct read/write permissions.