Need to upgrade plugin but the old plugin dosen't show up as a installed app?

I upgraded my vera lite controller to UI7 but I can understand how to de-install the plugin for my power max pro security system? I installed the Visonic about 3 years ago but now that I upgraded the Vera Lite system to 7 I can find the plugin to de-install to install a new plugin? Any ideas what is going on? the controls for the security system are showing up on the dashboard but they don’t really work?

Just install the Plugin again … this will create a new delete …
Before you delete the new device … goto the advanced tab of the new device … and get the value of the plugin variable.
Now you can delete this.
Goto your OLD device … set the plugin # to the value you found from the device you just deleted.
You should now be linked up!

ok so this is a little confusing but I want to make sure i understand what you are saying. Install the newest plugin, go to the advanced tab on the new device created by the installation of the newest plugin and copy down the number of the plugin “Plugin version” created on the new device. Once I get the number of the plugin update this value on my old device and delete the new plugin created device. If this is correct I think understand what you are telling me.

Just one last question, I have looked for the plugin number on the advanced tab under the variables tab on my old device and i see the variable “Plugin version” the value is 1.2 on my setup is this the value I should update?

The value you are looking for is called “plugin” not “plugin version”
ON UI7 this is on the “params” tab of the Advanced tab.

Likely to be a 4 digit number.