Need my condition to "freeze" on it's last status change

c9_Disarmed_Stay c3_Armed_Stay AND c8_Mode_Disarmed AND (c3_Armed_Stay; c8_Mode_Disarmed) false 2018-01-20 06:13:39.492 2018-01-20 06:13:39.675

This condition works. I use this same logic for Disarm Away Day and Disarm Away Night conditions so I can apply different actions to these conditions.

If you look at the time from true to false it is only a few hundred milliseconds. So the action sometimes does not fire.

Can I do something to increase time of this true/false status OR preferably rewrite this condition so it just locks on the last status change? I can’t figure out how to do it.

Post a status report.
Just looking between the lines and without the SR, I would think that C8 should be evaluated prior to C9 ie moved up before C9, but without knowing what else you have there it’s purely a guess.

You can introduce a delay in an Action but without the Status Report, hard to see what the issue may be.

Yessir, ok here ya go…

The text file is a little hard to read. Can you export to like PDF? Here is an example.

I did it text to strip out the irrelevant bits. So here it is pdf…

This part had me a little confused since I have do not have derived properties. The highlighted portions seem to me there is a problem, but these properties are not in the conditions in question.

Have you tried to turn on repeats to solve the timing problem?

[quote=“Don Phillips, post:7, topic:198332”]This part had me a little confused since I have do not have derived properties. The highlighted portions seem to me there is a problem, but these properties are not in the conditions in question.

Have you tried to turn on repeats to solve the timing problem?[/quote]

Not tried repeats. Dont’t really understand their function. But I can try it.

Repeats did not help. I did notice something odd

I use the ELK plugin (v2.19)
When I go to arm via Imperihome, input my pin, get lua msg “invalid pin code”. But I always got this error even on UI5, but it never effected anything.
Elk arms, conditions go true, PLEG does not fire any actions.

I disarm and same as arm “invalid pin code”
Elk disarms, conditions change correctly and PLEG again does not fire actions!

Same thing in amy mode.

If I manually run the actions then the actions d what they are suppose to do . It’s just that PLEG is not fireing the actions even though the conditions go true.

Finally after arming or disarming my Vera lua restarts everytime. Probably why PLEG actions are not fireing.

EDIT: Using my keypad the arm/disarm functions as expected. BUT- as soon as I disarm the Vera still restarts lua! Even so, the PLEG actions function. So it is using Imperihome that ELK does not like. But if PLEG conditions are working, why not actions???