Need help with thermostat control

Okay, I was recently forced to upgrade from VeraLite and UI5 to VeraEdge and UI7…much to my dismay. Everything was working fine before, including my HomeWave app…which I had set up exactly how I wanted it.

I am finally picking up all the pieces and getting everything going again…with the help of Vera Support and the wonderful members of these forums!

The final piece I cannot figure out is how to correctly configure my thermostat controls in the HomeWave app. Again, I had it perfect before. But after the upgrade everything had to be set up again.

If you look at the attached screenshot you will see my set up. This is how it was set up before and how I wish to continue. I think it all seems to be working right with the exception of the AC set point in the lower left corner.

-Temperature at top is in sync with room temp on thermostat
-Mode in the middle seems right and works
-Heat set point is right and works correctly
-But the AC set point (lower left) seems to do nothing! It doesn’t match the AC set point on the thermostat. And if I change it nothing happens.

The only 2 options for this control when you go to “Controlling: Temperature” are Temperature and Heating Temperature…no AC Temperature though. So I set it to Temperature, but it doesn’t work or do anything.

Any ideas???

Is anyone else having this issue??

I must have missed this issue.

UI5 and UI7 report thermostat status very differently. The first thing to try is to delete the thermostat controls in HomeWave and add them again. What brand thermostat are you using?

I do not have this problem. I just started using this app. Never had UI5.

I see two options under “Contolling”

[ul][li]Heating temperature[/li]
[li]Cooling temperature[/li][/ul]

Vera Next is running version 1.7.1598
ecobee 3 thermostat
IOS 9.2 on iPhone 5s