My next plans

As I am now converging to a first final release for the Sonos and DLNA plugins, I plan to spend more of my free time to the RFXtrx plugin again. My main objective now is to publish in a relative short delay a first final release in the app store. To achieve that, my priorities order is:
1 - make data logging by the plugin an option => done
2 - avoid setting new value to state variables when the value is unchanged (at least when appropriate) => done
3 - redesign the UI relative to the management of child devices (listing managed devices, device creation, change device type, disabling device creation, …) for a more comprehensive UI for the user and for an easier maintenance of the plugin when new supported devices have to be integrated in the plugin
4 - make a general update to take into account few recent changes implemented in the last versions of the RFXtrx firmware. Every devices supported by the RFXtrx device will still not be supported by the plugin but there could be at least some new ones added, especially if it can be done easily and quickly and without the need the need to design a new specific device.

That being said, every contribution is of course welcome. I will validate it and integrate it in the trunk. One has already been added recently: support for the OWL CM180i. Tnank you to the contributor.

Done.

• Support added for OWL 180i (cocobalez 's contrib)
  • Support added for OWL 113, Electrisave and cent-a-meter
  • New variable Voltage to define your country voltage (used for OWL 113, OWL 180i, Electrisave and cent-a-meter watt calculation)
  • Support added for Oregon Scientific EW109 temperature and humidity sensor
  • Support added for Alecto WS1200 temperature and rain sensor
  • Support added for Alecto SA30 smoke detector

Hi lolodomo,
If possible please include LIghting4 protocol for use of Roxcore projector screen.

Does it work with UI6?
Thank you in advance,
/Mike

Lolodomo! Do you have any ETA on the app? I am going to reset my Vera and was thinking about waiting for it, instead of setting everything up manual and then redo everything later on.

Great work BTW! The main reasons why I haven?t switched to HC2 yet.

[quote=“mickesanda, post:4, topic:180183”]Hi lolodomo,
If possible please include LIghting4 protocol for use of Roxcore projector screen.[/quote]

The RFXtrx user manual provides codes for Proluxx projection screen and Kingpin (KP100) projection screen, but nothing for Roxcore projector screen.
If you can extract from RFXmngr the different messages for the following commands, I could probably do something: UP, STOP, DOWN

Does it work with UI6?

I don’t know but I am sure that UI is not working well, even more with my recent UI changes with more JavaScript code.

Support for Livolo appliance modules (switches) added.
Dimming not yet supported for Livolo dimmers.

As my recent changes are big, especially regarding the UI of the main device, I plan to first release a new beta version.

• Support added for Energenie ENER010
  • Support added for Energenie 5 gang
  • Support added for COCO GDR2-2000R
  • Group Off/on: device state is now updated for the members of the group

Hello Lolodomo.
Can you possibly add support for the Visonic MCR-308 wireless interface for hard-wired control panels?
With a RL-8 board it give you 8 hard wired contacts. Thanks

The MCR308 is a Visonic receiver and the RFXCOM RFXtrx433 cannot transmit Visonic commands.
Support cannot be added for this reason.

• Support added for Forest (requires firmware v73)
  • New UI to change the device type (in tab “Managed devices”)
  • Support added for Chacon CH54741 (X10 motion sensor using X10 lighting protocol)

It is finally implemented.

I have added few new items to my TODO list before a new release:
5 - support for Livolo dimmer
6 - reset state for smoke detector

Done. Smoke sensors state is now automatically reset 30 seconds after the last received PANIC message.

Done.

Beta 2 version will be released in few minutes…

My next plans are now to produce a version 1.0 for the end of the month (May) and to release it in the MiOS marketplace.

So I am waiting for feedbacks regarding the beta 2.
One bug relative to Meiantech motion sensors has already been fixed.
Something still has to be changed for the Livolo dimmers.

• Suuport added for Bye Bye Standby new switch power
  • Support added for Conrad RSL2 switch power
  • Support added for GAO/Everflourish EMW100 switch power (Learn command not implemented)

In the next version, I will implement the ability to use unusual commands not exposed by the generic Vera devices, in particular the LEARN (pairing) command required by few devices (protocols).
I already have my idea how to integrate it in the current UI.

[quote=“lolodomo, post:19, topic:180183”]In the next version, I will implement the ability to use unusual commands not exposed by the generic Vera devices, in particular the LEARN (pairing) command required by few devices (protocols).
I already have my idea how to integrate it in the current UI.[/quote]

• UI: Learn command available for GAO/Everflourish EMW100 in the “Managed devices” tab
  • UI: Program command available for Ikea Koppla and Harrison curtain in the “Managed devices” tab
  • UI: Confirm pair command available for blinds in the “Managed devices” tab