Multiple sqblaster in a house

Hello !
is possible have many sqblasters in the same house ? and one unique Vera3 System ?

can I create scenes using one or many sqblasters of the house ?

My air condioning system is wall type and not possible to pass cables. I need a ceiling emitter…how can I buy this ?
is possible install sqblaster in the ceiling ? it emits signals in all directions ??

thanks…

Yep

can I create scenes using one or many sqblasters of the house ?
Either :)
My air condioning system is wall type and not possible to pass cables. I need a ceiling emitter...how can I buy this ? is possible install sqblaster in the ceiling ? it emits signals in all directions ??

So long as you can get power to it then yes. (it needs 5V via a USB cable or USB wall wart) IIRC the SQblaster+ has recessed/sliding screw mounts, so you could hang one on the roof. Its also very powerful, so it should be able work in all directions.

thanks strangely by the informations…

I’m happy now because I bought a sqblaster ! :slight_smile:

now, I’m waiting for that to make tests…

Hello Strangely,

I do not want open another topic.

can you solve a doubt for me ?

I want to create a scene in vera3 to turn on my tv but putting a luup code in the scene to realize this.

in another scene I would like to put a luup code to run a macro created in sqblaster.

is it possible ?

thanks in advance !

[quote=“Piwtorak, post:4, topic:172892”]Hello Strangely,

I do not want open another topic.

can you solve a doubt for me ?

I want to create a scene in vera3 to turn on my tv but putting a luup code in the scene to realize this.

in another scene I would like to put a luup code to run a macro created in sqblaster.

is it possible ?

thanks in advance ![/quote]

You don’t really need any luup code to do this, and it can should all be possible from the advanced tab of the scene. I do both your scenarios for of my stuff.

Hi Strangely,

I searching in the advanced tab but I find the devices but not the macros created and recorded in sqblaster…

some luup code to run this macros ?

in my redeye units I put this command:

luup.inet.wget(“http://192.168.0.13:8080/redeye/rooms/0/devices/150/commands/send?commandId=399”)

this line in luup tab does the redeye send a signal to turn off a device.

thanks for help.