Multiple recipients - how?

I installed Vera Alerts yesterday and am trying to use it as an email action in a PLEG schedule. If I send to just one recipient it works as expected. But I don’t know how to send to more than one recipient. I’ve tried delimiting the names with space, comma, comma-space and those haven’t worked i.e. none of the recipients get an email. I’m guessing that I just don’t know what the secret delimiter is. Any ideas?

I might be confused, but VERA alerts needs a license for each user and doesn’t allow you to only make one user and send to say 3 different devices. You need to create a different profile and have a license for each. Then you can just check box multiple users to send the same message if you choose.

Or I might be confused because it wouldn’t have occurred to me that licensing spoke to the number of email recipients, just profiles.

Or I might be confused because it wouldn’t have occurred to me that licensing spoke to the number of email recipients, just profiles.[/quote]

Yea I think your gonna find you can’t do that. Each profile is for one email or one device. If I wanted to email myself and Send a push notification, even tho I’m one person the license doesn’t go by that nor does it have any way to verify.

This thread not about just emails but same concept I think.
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,31742.0.html

I had a bug that I think was fixed.

From LUA you should be able to use one SMTP profile.

Add an extra argument to the luup.call_action( … {Message =" … {To=SomeOtherEmail.foo.com}", Recipient=“SMTP-Profile-Name”}

But you will have to do a separate luup.cal_action for each email address … but you will not need a different licence.

When you use a recipient of SomeOtherEmail@foo.com … it generates a profile on the fly … but a new profile needs a license.