multiple open/close wired/wireless sensors in one?

hey guys I have a quadruple window (4 windows right next to each other) and want to put a wireless zwave sensor on all 4 but do not want to put 4 separate wireless sensors, is there a way to put one “wireless” sensor in and wire up 3 more “wired” to the other 3 windows? in other words I want to add 1 wireless sensor wired to 3 other cheapie hard wired sensors to trigger the 1 wireless sensor if any of the 4 “wired” or “wireless” windows are opened?
thanks in advance for any recommendations.

[quote=“sirelboe, post:1, topic:186928”]hey guys I have a quadruple window (4 windows right next to each other) and want to put a wireless zwave sensor on all 4 but do not want to put 4 separate wireless sensors, is there a way to put one “wireless” sensor in and wire up 3 more “wired” to the other 3 windows? in other words I want to add 1 wireless sensor wired to 3 other cheapie hard wired sensors to trigger the 1 wireless sensor if any of the 4 “wired” or “wireless” windows are opened?
thanks in advance for any recommendations.[/quote]

Yes this is a normal issue.

Wire all the 4 sensors in a series into one z-wave sensor.

So each wired sensor has 2 wires. Start with the 1st and add one wire to the z-wave sensor input, then the other wire goes to the next wired sensor. Then repeat for as many sensors as you need. If anyone of the sensors in a line breaks (any of the windows opens) it breaks the whole line and the sensors reads opened.

Hi there. I was looking for an answer to my question and found this thread. Should I buy a NO sensor or a NC sensor? Please, help!