Multiple Notifications

Upgraded to latest firmware on UI7, VeraPlus.

I have two door locks (Schlage). One of them, I get VeraAlerts in duplicates. The other one, I get three copies of emails for alerts. My other devices seem to work OK.

Wondering what I can do to fix this…

Now I am getting 5 duplicate email alerts. Is there some trick to work through this? I am only getting single copies in EventWatcher, so something in Alerts is a bit off.

Thanks…

I took a look at thte outputxml and saw many copies of notifications. That’s weird, because I didn’t create any duplicate notifications.

Then I went to the VeraAlerts page and it says “179 Device Notifications were updated”. I have like 20. There’s 3,4,5 copies of notifications now, and I can’t see how to delete all of them.

Any ideas?

This is caused because of a BUG MCV introduced a few releases ago dealing with scenes … (Notifications in Vera are implemented as scenes).

You should be able to see and delete these by going to the Device → Notifications tab … and deleting the extra notifications.

MCC contacted me today about a new API to fix manipulating scenes ( notifications). It’s in the next firmware release. I will have to make a few changes to support the new API.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk