Multiple Dimming ?

Hello,

I have a question.
Is it possible to control multiple devices simultaneously.
I have three bulbs (Zwave Dimmable) on a chandelier, connected on a switch Fibaro.
With the switch I can turn on or off all.
But when ON I would change the intensity of the 3 simultaneously.

I can do with scene, but I would like to have One Device on UI7 like a dimmable bulb (with this device controle 3)

Sorry my english :frowning: and thank you

Is this what you want to do?

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,32865.msg240044.html#msg240044

[quote=ā€œascari, post:1, topic:189108ā€]Hello,

I have a question.
Is it possible to control multiple devices simultaneously.
I have three bulbs (Zwave Dimmable) on a chandelier, connected on a switch Fibaro.
With the switch I can turn on or off all.
But when ON I would change the intensity of the 3 simultaneously.

I can do with scene, but I would like to have One Device on UI7 like a dimmable bulb (with this device controle 3)

Sorry my english :frowning: and thank you[/quote]

You can also this in Phone/Tablet App called ā€œImperihomeā€. In this app it would be called ā€œcompositeā€ device.

integlikewhoa I have ImperiHome but I want a clean solution in UI7 if possible.

rstrouse : thx I try this weekend.

[quote=ā€œascari, post:4, topic:189108ā€]integlikewhoa I have ImperiHome but I want a clean solution in UI7 if possible.

rstrouse : thx I try this weekend.[/quote]

UI7 is not clean. Nor do I think most people sit behind a desktop and use the UI as a control. in the UI I have alot of virtual devices, multiswitches, plugins, and other things I donā€™t show or need in Imperihome or other apps. Clean is using the APP to filter out the junk in the UI.

rstrouse solution will not show up in imperihome or any other mobile app (His device is not supported in anything other then the UI). So if you want UI control only that will work but if you plan on doing this in the UI and then control it from a mobile device via VERA app or any other app (homewave, imperihome) wont show up or work.