(Moved) Error message downloading config backup

Ohh, mine just autoupdated without me noticing it. Generally not worried about this with reactor thanks to rigpapa and the crowd of beta testers. :slight_smile:

It went perfectly here, only thing that was a bit strange:
Before I saw that it was updated to 3.0 i tried to create backup, and download backup file. An error message showed up in a separate window:

This was however of no consequence, as everything works as before. Now the work starts to optimize the setup. Good Job ppl!

This is your browser complaining that it doesn’t know what to do with the JSON data it’s being served.

Instead of clicking on the backup link, RIGHT-CLICK on the backup link and choose “Save Link As…” from the pop-up menu.

By the way, a little extra info: you can confirm that the on-Vera backup file is complete and readable, if you want to check to be sure, by the following data points:

1. The backup/restore tab will report the date/time of the last backup correctly;
  2. The “Restore” section of the tab has a dropdown menu; it should list every ReactorSensor that existed at the time the backup was made.

Annoying user error this, it says what to do in the text… :wink:

Everything running smoothly here.

1 Like