motorized 3-way valve actuator controlled by z-wave thermostat

So far no one have been able to give a clear answer to this question, and I would be very thankful if anyone have the correct advice to this situation!
The oilburner heats up the waterboiler and the hot water circulates heating elements in the house. On the waterboiler is the 3-way manual valve I have to replace with a 230VAC 50HZ or 24VAC motorized valve actuator. This actuator must now therefore operate from a room thermostat. I need all this to be working on z-wave but i understand the actuator must be hard wired to a z-wave repeater in the burner room, and from there it goes wirelessly to the room thermostat.
Question: What brand, make, devices can do this operation? Horstmann told me their thermostats ONLY gives a 1 or 0 signal som this signal will NOT drive a 230 V motorized valve actuator? I need a “thermostat” or a converter or device that can give the voltage so this 3-way valve actuator runs and adjusts the hot water and sets it to a point where the room temp is at the set value of example + 22 celcius. Question: Are there already a kit, devices that does this?
The 3-way valve actuator would sit on a valve and this valve could have built in temperature sensors so when the hotwater flowing through the valve is lets say 27 celsius it might be down at 24-25 when it reaches the batteries and it will then give maybe a 22-23 celsius into the room. I hope you understand what I mean.
So far no supplier have been able to clearly support this question since the sellers does not have knowledge of it. Hope anyone with experience or knowledge could answer. So simply, the thermostat in the livingroom would control the heating in the house by opening / closing the waterflow into heating elements and the thermostat would send the signal by z-wave into the burner room where a repeater gets the z-wave signal and from there it adjusts the 3-way motorized valve actuator accordingly. Why can’t honeywell, horstmann, danfoss give answer to these simply questions ??

We have chilled and hot water loop systems in our yachts so I am familiar with what you want to do. We recently made a bilge system that diverted the flow of bilge water when a small probe sensed that there was oil in the water…the components we used could solve your issue.
Most of the Zwave thermostats run 24 VAC through them to control the Fan, Heater, and HVAC Compressor.
I have been told that no one makes a high voltage ZWave Thermostat…if true, then there is a way to make one work.
We use an Optocoupler on our bilge system to take the small signal from our bilge sensor and amplify it so that it can trigger large 3/4 inch Solenoids. You could do the same with a standard ZWave Thermostat. If this sounds of interest to you I could show you a diagram of how to set this up. Others keep asking about high voltage Zwave Thermostats and this is a very inexpensive solution to the problem.
Take a look…[url=http://www.opto22.com/site/pr_details.aspx?cid=3&item=240A25]Opto22 - 240A25 - 240 VAC, 25 Amp, AC Control Solid State Relay (SSR)
Regards
Tim Alls
AllSeas Yachts

I ran across another thread that had an even simpler solution for using low voltage thermostats…To be more specific, you can use this relay (RC840T-240 Aube 240V Relay With Built In 24V Transformer - Aartech Canada) and a standard low voltage thermostat.
The Aube RC840T is commonly used to control a line voltage load from a low voltage thermostat. Is has a built-in 24V transformer and the load side is rated at 4575W @208V or 5280W @ 240V. Relay is epoxy soundproofed for quiet operation.
Regard
Tim Alls
AllSeas Yachts

Is this a new installation, or a current installation and you’re trying to add the appropriate Z-Wave thermostat? If it’s a current installation, could you describe how things are currently working?

It sounds like you are looking to have Z-Wave replace wiring from your thermostat to your heating system. That is not what a regular Z-Wave thermostat does; it is not part of the control loop, but adds Z-Wave to the user-interface part. So a Z-Wave thermostat replaces a regular thermostat and everything works the same way, but you now also can raise/lower the setpoint (and other things) remotely with a Z-Wave controller, so you don’t have to manually press the buttons on the thermostat to change something.