Motion ZIR000 On/Off?

I need help setting up the ZIR000 to Vera. I added it to Vera just fine but says “unable to get any information” in mios. How can i configure this motion sensor. All I want to do is make a scene that turns on a light when there is motion and then turn off a light when there is no motion. Can someone help me figure out how to configure the ZIR000 and then make it do a simple on/off for a light. Thank you

How long ago did you add it? Battery devices can take a while to wake before they can configure and you have to be patient.

Some information about setting up the ZIR000 is available at http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Supported_Hardware. The instructions are for UI2, but the important message is that there is only a very short time window for the configuration.

Thank you ap, I got the motion sensor figured and added now to Vera. Now how can I configure a scene to turn a light on/off ? What do I put in the fields etc…

Sorry to bump my post up but does anybody know how to configure a scene to turn on and off a light with the motion sensor? I have looked everywhere to figure out what to put in the fields to do this but can’t find anything. Thank you for the help

Setup a new scene:

‘Events’ tab:

‘Device:’ your motion sensor
‘What type of event is the trigger?’: ‘A sensor is tripped’
‘Tripped’: ‘Yes’

‘Commands’ tab:

Configure as needed.

Setup a second scene, replace ‘Tripped’: ‘Yes’ with ‘Tripped’: ‘No’ …

Thats perfect thank you so much Ap15e