Monthly subscription for imperihome?

“global Open and self data Services” ??? Still clear as mud!

Is there a way to stop automatic updates (within the App)?

I miss SquareConnect.

I have the free version of ImperiHome, and like it, but really liked the SquareConnect product. A lot…

[quote=“treetop777, post:21, topic:197860”]“global Open and self data Services” ??? Still clear as mud!

Is there a way to stop automatic updates (within the App)?[/quote]

Select it in the Play Store and tell it not to update?

[quote=“ImperiHome France”]Hi Everyone,
I am from Imperihome and I would like to clarify some information since it seems we haven’t been so clear.
ImperiHome will upgrade its services in the coming weeks. On top of the standard SmartHome service we will add some new global Open and self data Services, which will be updated and completed on very regular basis.
These new services will be FREE for all PRO or Premium users which have already purchased the APP. We will just need you to register in the next update in order for us to indentify you.

If you don’t want to register or to have access to the new services DO NOT MAKE the next update. ImperiHome will continue to work as of today.
All New Premium users after the next update will have to pay a monthly subscription. A free and limited version will remain available. A new website will be available every soon with all detailed info.

Hoping you will like the new version of ImperiHome, and hoping my message will help to clarify some misunderstanding.

Do Not hesitate to send your comments on the new version at contact@evertygo.com[/quote][quote=“treetop777”]“global Open and self data Services” ??? Still clear as mud!

Is there a way to stop automatic updates (within the App)?[/quote]@ImperiHome

Can you clarify treetop777’s question?

Also, for “grandfathered” users how do we get “grandfathered in”?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have a question regarding those of us who purchased the PRO version.

Both my wife and I have PRO on our phones (we paid for two PRO licenses). Will we need to have two Imperihome accounts?

[quote=“JohnRob, post:25, topic:197860”]I have a question regarding those of us who purchased the PRO version.

Both my wife and I have PRO on our phones (we paid for two PRO licenses). Will we need to have two Imperihome accounts?[/quote]

I have it on my android and the wall mounted tablets. My wife uses it on her iPhone. It’d be nice to have this all under one account but may not be possible. Please advise, ImperiHome.

I’m currently an Imperihome Pro user and just registered and can confirm that the Android app is working just fine with no requirement to buy a subscription.

The only new feature I can see in the latest version (4.04) is a new “Smart City” service selection menu. I can select EPA Air quality or New York bike sharing, and all the other options are relevant only to France/EU. This smart city stuff is certainly worth nothing to me at this point, but they say stay tuned for monthly updates. I couldn’t find any info on what this “open/self data service” refers to, either in the app or online at their website.

[quote=“ImperiHome France, post:20, topic:197860”]Hi Everyone,
I am from Imperihome and I would like to clarify some information since it seems we haven’t been so clear.
ImperiHome will upgrade its services in the coming weeks. On top of the standard SmartHome service we will add some new global Open and self data Services, which will be updated and completed on very regular basis.
These new services will be FREE for all PRO or Premium users which have already purchased the APP. We will just need you to register in the next update in order for us to indentify you.

If you don’t want to register or to have access to the new services DO NOT MAKE the next update. ImperiHome will continue to work as of today.
All New Premium users after the next update will have to pay a monthly subscription. A free and limited version will remain available. A new website will be available every soon with all detailed info.

Hoping you will like the new version of ImperiHome, and hoping my message will help to clarify some misunderstanding.

Do Not hesitate to send your comments on the new version at contact@evertygo.com[/quote]

So, quick question.

My tablet went into a constant loop the other day, so I had to do a full reset. I have reinstalled the app, but of course it’s the new version that requires a user account. I updated the app on my mobile and created an account, and have full ‘pro’ access on that. But logging on via the tablet and I am asked to upgrade… Basically, does it mean that you only have the pro version if you upgrade the app on your existing mobile/tablet? If you buy a new mobile and install the app, does it mean you no longer have the pro version? Is there some way that the user account that is created can have an identifier that flags the user as an existing Pro user?

update - found that I just needed to scroll through my purchased apps and locate the ‘pro’ version & install that. It then ‘flicked the virtual switch’ that unlocked the features from the app on the android app store.

Yeah, same here, had to reinstall from the play store. There is no “pro” unlocker in the play store anymore so there is no option (right now) except to subscribe to the monthly service to get full access.

Hard to swallow.

(…But you know a man has his work-arounds!!!) :wink:

Sigh, true, true but my care factor was fairly low. My old tablet was pretty awful, and I had a bigger & slightly better tablet that had the old version on so I simply updated that and it’s on the wall instead as the main controller for now.

Have just updated to this new version. I had a pro version before. Setting up a new a tablet and there seems to be no way to add Vera to it. What am I missing? Where is it?

Look under “My Objects”. Doesn’t make much sense, I know, but hey. :slight_smile:

I was having issues with Imperihome and like many, purchased the Pro version of the app back in the day. I asked Imperihome via their website what the difference was between Pro and Premium; if we were grandfathered in and did not have to pay a monthly fee. Their reply…

…“as a Pro customer you are automatically becoming a Premium customer. You just need to create your account and you will get the new 4.0 version including new functionalities. Regards.”

So it sounds like we become non paying Premium members.

Ninkasi, thanks. After a little while adding a system did appear in the My objects screen and I was able to add. Took a little while though

[quote=“Inzax, post:33, topic:197860”]…“as a Pro customer you are automatically becoming a Premium customer. You just need to create your account and you will get the new 4.0 version including new functionalities. Regards.”

So it sounds like we become non paying Premium members.[/quote]

You know what, come to think of it, i’m going to let one of my “PRO” versions auto-update from the play store. Based on their “reply” all i would have to do is create an account and continue to have full functions INCLUDING WHAT THEY ARE CHARGING FOR NOW as a new “converted” premium customer! Yeah right! I’ll report back.

@treetop777 I did just that, upgraded. I am skeptical but so far I have three touch screens working on 4.0.4 after signing up for an account. Added the third touch screen after signing up.

I guess time will tell.

Confirmed. Upgrading from “pro” will give you “premium” automatically (without a monthly fee). You will have access to whatever those other services are…

Me and my wife are also a happy user of Imperihome Pro. We just registered both as an account (with different e-mail adresses). Problem is that we both don’t receive the activation e-mail… It is also not in spam box. Did you have the same experience ? How long does it take before Imperihome sends the activation e-mails ? I also send them an e-mail to report this problem.

The activation email I rdcieved immediately , but To logon gave me a failure … I will try again today.

But what with the different accounts. Can you have more accounts on 1 Pro Licence?
My walltablets and girlfriend are still on the older version … and I am a bit reluctant to upgrade.

Cor

[quote=“Cor, post:39, topic:197860”]… and I am a bit reluctant to upgrade.

Cor[/quote]

You can upgrade and continue like nothing happened; Imperihome says they would be able to detect you are a PRO user and automatically transfer you to premium.

But you know what, I wouldn’t! unless you have a way to revert back.