Modes in UI7

I’ve only recently migrated my Vera 3/UI5 configuration ov?r to Veraplus/UI7. The first thing I noticed is none of my scenes run because none of the Modes (Home, Away, Night Vacation) are checked. I have a lot of scenes and going through each one to check the appropriate Mode will be tedious. I want all of my scenes to run in all modes. Is there a way to set all my scenes to All Modes without having to do it individually?

AFAIK, if no modes are set, then a scene does run in all modes?

It is my understanding too. I have a lot of scenes without a house mode criteria set and they run regardless of the house mode.

Thank you for that clarification. Evidently I have others problems. I have lua that runs perfectly when I run the routine under Develop Apps but will not run when I set up a Scene. I have this in the banner ERROR : Error in lua for scenes and events. Any ideas?

The problem may not be in the Lua routine you are looking at. A syntax error in any Lua code on your box can muck up the entire Lua engine.

This. May I suggest that you install the LuaView plug-in? It will show you ALL of your Lua code, which may make it easier to find the problem.