Minimote and Ezlo Plus

Hello @wrathwielder

We have sent you an email through the support ticket to troubleshoot your unit and account.

We will be attentive to your response.

Just a thought. AEON has a download tool somewhere on their web site to update Minimote s/w. Maybe you have an older version of minimote s/w

Hi curiousB!

I saw that link a couple days ago and ran that firmware on both minimotes but it didn’t help (I believe I was already on 1.19 but I did it just to be sure)

Thanks!

-Greg

Then you need to look into the logs to see if any ZWave activity is going on when you press a button. Things get pretty cryptic once you wade into this area.

The alternative is to direct associate a minimote key to a ZWave device. This takes Ezlo out of the equation so you can determine if Minimote is functioning.

One last item but another longshot. Meshbots (“Scenes”) can be setup but disabled. In the attached screen shot the “Scenes” with a grey power button are disabled and the green ones are active. Are your Minimote “scenes” inactive, i.e. grey?

iOS Client:

Web GUI (ezlogic.com):

No @cw-kid that number is not in BETA list

That is another short coming of the Ezlo system, you cannot see what firmware version devices are in the web UI. On Vera UI7 you can see.

If @wrathwielder agrees ? Then perhaps that controller can be enrolled in the firmware beta program.

@curiousB what firmware version is your controller that works with the Minimotes?

I am now on FIRMWARE: 2.0.48.2397.3 but I had MiniMote working on the standard release circa July 2022.