MimoLite & Phantom _Motion Sensor

I installed 3 Mimolite’s this weekend on garage doors. They are all working (mostly), but I noticed I also have 3 new devices _Motion Sensor, _Motion Sensor 1, _Motion Sensor 2. Can these be deleted or are they part of the Mimolit plugin? All of their parent’s point to one of the Mimolite’s id’s.

Is there a way to force the Mimolite to be polled? Sometimes, if you manually trigger the garage door (not use Vera), the status does not update the open/close status correctly. Once it cycles a time or two, it will be correct. Or do I have a wiring issue?

[quote=“WhyMe, post:1, topic:191697”]I installed 3 Mimolite’s this weekend on garage doors. They are all working (mostly), but I noticed I also have 3 new devices _Motion Sensor, _Motion Sensor 1, _Motion Sensor 2. Can these be deleted or are they part of the Mimolit plugin? All of their parent’s point to one of the Mimolite’s id’s.

Is there a way to force the Mimolite to be polled? Sometimes, if you manually trigger the garage door (not use Vera), the status does not update the open/close status correctly. Once it cycles a time or two, it will be correct. Or do I have a wiring issue?[/quote]

You can delete them, or you can try I should say. I have to call VERA to have them delete them as I can’t get them to delete the normal way. I have also had this problem for around 1 year with no fix or explanation. Every few months or so they come back.

Thanks, I cannot delete them, so I’ll contact support.

Support suggested the parent device of the phantom(s) and doing: interface → access the device → go to advanced → go to commands → configure node right now.
This has cleared my phantoms. Hope it helps another.