MIMOlite Garage Door Contoller Plugin Support

Garret,

Did you ever get a chance to check out this plugin?

I posted awhile back on a now closed thread but didn’t hear back. Wasn’t sure if it was a quick fix or needed to get thrown into the bucket list.

Thanks,

I have not had time to look into this. I’ll try and squeeze in some time. But my personal life has been keeping me extremely busy as of lately which has cut my development time to almost zero.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:181307”]I have not had time to look into this. I’ll try and squeeze in some time. But my personal life has been keeping me extremely busy as of lately which has cut my development time to almost zero.

• Garrett[/quote]

No problem, thanks for the reply.

[quote=“integlikewhoa, post:3, topic:181307”][quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:181307”]I have not had time to look into this. I’ll try and squeeze in some time. But my personal life has been keeping me extremely busy as of lately which has cut my development time to almost zero.

• Garrett[/quote]

No problem, thanks for the reply.[/quote]

There is another garage door plugin that allows you to use the mimolite in conjunction with either a tilt sensor or a contact sensor to tell the status. This plugin shows up as a door lock in authomationhd. Not sure if this helps you, but it works for me!

[quote=“nomar383, post:4, topic:181307”][quote=“integlikewhoa, post:3, topic:181307”][quote=“garrettwp, post:2, topic:181307”]I have not had time to look into this. I’ll try and squeeze in some time. But my personal life has been keeping me extremely busy as of lately which has cut my development time to almost zero.

• Garrett[/quote]

No problem, thanks for the reply.[/quote]

There is another garage door plugin that allows you to use the mimolite in conjunction with either a tilt sensor or a contact sensor to tell the status. This plugin shows up as a door lock in authomationhd. Not sure if this helps you, but it works for me![/quote]

Yes we are aware, this app uses a garage door that is opened and closed not a door lock.