MIMO2+ not pairing

Hello all,

I just received a MIMO2+ and tried to pair it with my VeraEdge.  The LEDs on the MIMO are showing as per the instructions in the PDF, I am entering the pairing mode as I have my other devices.  Below are the actions I have taken to troubleshoot so far:

Distance:

• ~20 feet away
  • ~1 foot away

MIMO2:

• Single press of the button (there is only 1 button)
  • Multiple press of the button
  • Press and hold, then release of the button after 15 seconds…then rinse/repeat with previous steps (the press/hold combination resets the device)

Vera:

• Start the pairing process
  • Restart of the pairing process
  • Restart the Vera (then rinse repeat with above steps)

Any other suggestions? I have just submitted a ticket for support through the Fortrezz website, but thought I would check here to see if there were any suggestions as well.

Thanks.

I think it may not work with Vera. Per their website, does not show this supports Vera.

The older model on top of page does. My guess the newer one is not supported in Vera yet.

Sorry to just now reply. I ended up RMA’ing the device back to Fortrezz and they sent me a new one. I was able to connect immediately thereafter and it was one of the fastest connections I have made.

If anyone has any trouble pairing after following the prescribed method by Fortrezz I wouldn’t hesitate to open a call.