Master Switch

I create a other plugin for pleasure and i decide to share it with you, a very simple program that send all on / all of command to your zwave network

Hi

Sounds interesting…

Although I’m guessing you have issues posting attachments to the forum?

It’s likely down to you not having posted enough times, I think it’s 25 posts or something like that…

I like the idea of being able to turn all the lights on or off. I haven’t tried the plugin yet but I have one question: Does it turn all the z wave deceives on? I ask because I have a z wave siren and a z wave garage electrical receptacle (for the garage door) that I wouldn’t want to come on. I guess the better question is can you select what devices to turn all on and all off?

And if you have to select … what’s the difference from having an ALL ON and ALL OFF scene … I guess you only specify the list of devices once.

I actually have an ALL off and ALL On Scene … I turn on more lights than I turn off.

I’m assuming it’s based on a broadcast of a Z-Wave all-on/off command, similar to what was explored a while back.

In that case, you’d have to configure each device how to respond to such a broadcast.

Edit:
Installed it and looked at the implementation: based on Z-Wave broadcast.
See also a while back.

This may sound funny, but I am new to Vera. I installed this app to my Vera 3, however, how do I use it? Do I need to make an All On/Off Scene? I was thinking I could hit it like a light switch and all lights would turn on, etc.

I ave installed this Plugin. How do I use it?