Market Restriction

Hi … just tried to download home buddy in the market but could not find it.
upon further research i realized that it is not available for my country (trinidad)
i get a lot of popular android apps, strange that this is restricted. Is there a direct download to home buddy?
Thanks.

Yes, you can get it here:

http://slideme.org/application/home-buddy

Note though that this is an older release. I will update it with the next release.

Thank you :slight_smile:
Just out of curiosity … why the restriction in the first place?
Thanks again.

Good question… i didn’t realize Google had added the country selection (i’m sure they sent an email but i probably ignored it). Please check, it should be available to ALL countries now. Let me know, thanks.

Hey just checked the market … AND ITS THERE!!! love the updated version. THANKS AGAIN !!!

Hello
I am French and new user of the Vera 2. I want to test Home Buddy that seems suited to my use and appreciate.
I have a problem with a Chinese tablet whitch has restrictions with android market and I can not download Home Buddy. I could do with Slide ME but the version is 0.22. Is it possible to have the latest 0.27 because I use an electric meter.
Thanking you in advance
Kaya

I updated SlideME to 0.27. Please check now.

thank you very much
I will try soon, because i am just finishing my install with any troubles to be solved (HEM doesn’t respond correctly and Danfoss thermostats which are waiting the next update). Vera is a very good solution for people who are not afraid of difficulties, but in the end, with the help of expert like you, the result is excellent
Thanks again
kaya