Making scenes invisible in iVera

After the update to 1.0.5, the global “notification” scenes are invisible in iVera. :smiley:
Is there a way to make ones own scenes “invisible” to iVera ? ???

I have some “experimental” scenes that are not yet fully finished and I would like to hide them from iVera until they are ready…

There is currently no way to hide “regular” scenes but if this is something useful to users, we can definitely come up with a mechanism to do so. Added item for future releases, thanks!

Any news on this for a future update? I have a few scenes I’d love to mask in iVera.

Any update on this? I have a lot of scenes that exist only to catch events and automatically take some action. I have no need to see those ever in iVera and they disrupt my view of the ones I use manually.

Rumour has it that UI5 will support a configurable dashboard where users can pin certain devices and scenes to from the available items configured in Vera.

It sounds to me this similar functionality would also improve iVera’s functionality!
Should be feasible?

Henk

Hi,
I would like to control what scene i see with ivera. I really dont care about the scene that open the outdoor light when sun come down !

[quote=“bergy1080, post:6, topic:167550”]Hi,
I would like to control what scene i see with ivera. I really dont care about the scene that open the outdoor light when sun come down ![/quote]
I don’t see that UI5 does this, unless I’m missing something.

Unpinned scenes appear in iVera. Scenes that are not assigned to a room appear in iVera in “Global Scenes”.