LuaUPnP crash on starting activity

I have no idea why this has started all of a sudden but I’m seeing very regular forced restarts of my Vera when I use this plugin. The last thing I see in the log looks like this:

08 06/10/19 11:46:56.508 JobHandler_LuaUPnP::HandleActionRequest device: 159 service: urn:rboer-com:serviceId:Harmony1 action: StartActivity
08 06/10/19 11:46:56.508 JobHandler_LuaUPnP::HandleActionRequest argument DeviceNum=159
08 06/10/19 11:46:56.508 JobHandler_LuaUPnP::HandleActionRequest argument serviceId=urn:rboer-com:serviceId:Harmony1
08 06/10/19 11:46:56.509 JobHandler_LuaUPnP::HandleActionRequest argument action=StartActivity
08 06/10/19 11:46:56.509 JobHandler_LuaUPnP::HandleActionRequest argument newActivityID=-1

2019-06-10 11:46:56 - LuaUPnP Terminated with Exit Code: 245

2019-06-10 11:46:56 - LuaUPnP crash

01 2019-6-10 11:46:56 caught signal 11
---------------exited-------------

At first I thought it was only happening when attempting to use the plugin from a scene but this just happened to me again when I tried to switch off an Activity directly through the UI.

Does anyone know what I can do to get to the bottom of this please? Anyone else having this issue?

I’m running the latest version of the plugin (3.9) since yesterday (from 3.8) but this hasn’t helped. I’m on VeraPlus, lastest firmware: v1.7.4453.

Any help appreciated.

See this post:

No clear resolution though as we don’t know what this exit code means. I currently am suspecting that it is a job hanging or similarly a system time change.

Thanks for the link. The system time thing is interesting. I happened to notice the times on some of my Reactor sensors yesterday were displaying an hour ahead of the actual time, but the Vera system time was OK. I rebooted Vera and everything appeared to return to normal.

I restarted Vera again after my last crash and I also did an update on the plugin config just in case. Since then, I haven’t been able to reproduce the error. Fingers crossed. I’ll need to wait and see how it goes though…

Backup of a known good state is golden for things like these. I haven’t had anything too weird after I extrooted but before that I had gremlins galore with UI7 often related to something hanging causing a luup reload (technically a crash) which would corrupt the user-data.json file. Glad to know you recovered. The next thing I would have recommended would have been to restore from backup.

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2021 Ezlo Innovation, All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules