Lua (ACE) editor - background colour / customization?

The editor is a great idea!

I use the default colour scheme, and I see that the background is block… is this expected? Can it be customised?

Not complaining - just asking!

[quote=“akbooer, post:1, topic:191470”]The editor is a great idea!

I use the default colour scheme, and I see that the background is block… is this expected? Can it be customised?

Not complaining - just asking![/quote]

vosmont’s idea !

there are plenty of theme but probably no way to synchronize with ALTUI branding, but maybe a simple user option with the theme for it. https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace/tree/master/lib/ace/theme

Yes, could that be an ALTUI plugin variable? (I don’t understand JavaScript!)

Yes, could that be an ALTUI plugin variable? (I don’t understand JavaScript!)[/quote]
It will be in the next release I dynamically retrieve the list of themes from their github repository then it will be a user options like others

EDIT: I removed the “dynamic” aspect as it can only works if logged on to github, I want to avoid that

LOVE the new editor, but found a few things to ask about.

I have trouble explaining, so please see attached picture

Within the Scene Editor, the box that contains the actual Lua code can be resized, but white box (labeled “Lua Editor”) will not resize horizontally to match the “code” box.
The Lua Editor box can not be moved on the larger page

And I’m seeing a “\t” added to the output on (I think) retrieved variables? Again see the pic and let me know if this is just me or if it’s intended?

Last, with the coming themes options, can the font size be changed?

Thanks

[quote=“ilikelife, post:5, topic:191470”]LOVE the new editor, but found a few things to ask about.

I have trouble explaining, so please see attached picture

Within the Scene Editor, the box that contains the actual Lua code can be resized, but white box (labeled “Lua Editor”) will not resize horizontally to match the “code” box.
The Lua Editor box can not be moved on the larger page

And I’m seeing a “\t” added to the output on (I think) retrieved variables? Again see the pic and let me know if this is just me or if it’s intended?

Last, with the coming themes options, can the font size be changed?

Thanks[/quote]

yes i ll fix the resize and add a font size option.
for the \t, it is just a tab put by the print function and visible in the json format. maybe I should have a better output display

Perfect!

The preview for the different themes is a very nice touch.

Thanks some more