Lots of notifications from powermax devices.

I decided today again to update my Vera lite to latest update 1.7.690, but after that i got lots of notifications from my powermax pro sensors (I never made a rule for a notification for powermax sensors). Everytime a door or IR sensor is tripped, or movement has stopped i get notifications. This problem was also there in last 1.7.649 , now i downgraded again to 1.7.619 and everything is working as normal and no notifications anymore. My version is 1.2b of the powermax plugin.
Is this a bug in the last 2 Vera firmware updates, or has the plugin to be changed to last version?

+1 Exactly the same, I downgraded and it’s normal again

same thing here, downgraded to vera edge’s firmware : 1.7.1320 and it’s behaving as it should…

Someone who has positive results with latest firmware (690), and has no notifications / alerts from his powermax alarmsensors??

Also the new 712 firmware did not solve this alerts problem so im again back to 619.
The problem has something to do with the House modes.

I’m on the latest and have no issues… Also latest plugin… Vera are updating the plugin themselves without consulting nrlb
I’m on Vera edge

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I’m on the latest firmware. Right now I don’t have the issue described. But occasionally Vera shows my door and other sensors armed, despite the fact that I’m in Home mode and my alarm is disarmed. When that happens I also get a lot of notifications. A restart of Vera/luup will fix it. I have had this problem on and off on the last three firmwares.

[quote=“konradwalsh, post:6, topic:188754”]I’m on the latest and have no issues… Also latest plugin… Vera are updating the plugin themselves without consulting nrlb
I’m on Vera edge

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Konrad,

Did you manually install the Visonic plugin, or install the one from the Mios apps?
Again : in the Home mode the sensors are default armed, and you dont have alerts from them when they are tripped/untripped ?

I have the same situation. In the home-mode all the sensors are still marked as “armed” and i ger a text and and email every time i open the front door. And I did upgrade the firmware, i hope downgrading will solve the problem.