Lost Credentials

I’ve had an issue a couple of times in the past few weeks, where my iPhoneLocator instances loose their credentials, and even if I reenter them, they don’t take. The only solution has been to reboot the Vera.

Two questions:

1. Anyone else experience this issue?
  2. Is there anyway to send a notification if the credentials get lost? I thought I might be able to set up a PLEG trigger, but I don’t see anything in the triggers for the device about the account.

[quote=“tamorgen, post:1, topic:205186”]I’ve had an issue a couple of times in the past few weeks, where my iPhoneLocator instances loose their credentials, and even if I reenter them, they don’t take. The only solution has been to reboot the Vera.

Two questions:

1. Anyone else experience this issue?
  2. Is there anyway to send a notification if the credentials get lost? I thought I might be able to set up a PLEG trigger, but I don’t see anything in the triggers for the device about the account.[/quote]
    No this should not happen. You need to enable debug and check the logs to figure out what?s wrong, doa full luup?reload while you capture the logs