Lost access to my Vera 1

I can’t access my Vera anymore. The device is still on the net, Wifi works fine, all connected devices have access to the primary router and to the Internet. Z-Wave works, all commands and scenes are running. I just can’t access the Web Interface, which is a sort of limitation. :frowning:

My router shows Vera as an inactive device.

Any ideas?

@huwu

Did your router perhaps assign a different IP to your Vera?

• Henk

[quote=“huwu, post:1, topic:168942”]I can’t access my Vera anymore. The device is still on the net, Wifi works fine, all connected devices have access to the primary router and to the Internet. Z-Wave works, all commands and scenes are running. I just can’t access the Web Interface, which is a sort of limitation. :frowning:

My router shows Vera as an inactive device.

Any ideas?[/quote]

Henk,
thanks for the quick reply.

Yes and no. The IP was still the same. After the factory reset I had the device back for some minutes. The router changed the IP address.

After 10 minutes the access disappeared again. ???

Next problem seems to be the backup. I was able to restore an older backup. The one from findvera.com is not accepted. Any idea on this one?

Best, huwu

…now the router tricked me, got Vera back. >:(

Would be grateful for a solution regarding the backup.

Thanks, huwu

@Huwu

Currently only this has been documented on restoring backups:
http://wiki.micasaverde.com/index.php/Update_Firmware#Create_a_backup.21
Its not much and if it doesnt work, write an email to MCV support, they can help you out if you have backups available!

• Henk

[quote=“huwu, post:4, topic:168942”]…now the router tricked me, got Vera back. >:(

Would be grateful for a solution regarding the backup.

Thanks, huwu[/quote]

tx

I sent a ticket, let’s see what they will do…